Thursday, February 4, 2016

Online Dating

As someone who has not been in a serious relationship since I called things off with my daughters father roughly 3 years ago) I have realized that as you get older, meeting people becomes harder.  So, I've done it, I've joined the online dating world and let me tell you it is hard! You basically need to sell yourself to make the opposite sex interested and then finding someone your equally interested in becomes a problem.  There are fees for the good sites so there's added costs to meeting someone online however if you do find someone, and the two of you are equally interested in eachother that's great!  

Until the awkward first meeting, which makes or breaks everything.  Then you can find out what they really want, is it a relationship? Just friends? Or the ever so daunting hookup? 

Stay tooned for my next post about trying to settle down in a hook up culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment